After having suffered for a long time because of its affiliation with hemp, CBD has gradually established itself in France to become THE well-being molecule par excellence. Praised for their pain-relieving effects, their soothing properties and their benefits on the sleep cycle, CBD bud smell products have largely found their audience.
According to the Interprofession of hemp trades ,France has nearly 7 million regular or occasional consumers of products containing CBD, and demand is not weakening. Moreover, we feel this dynamic very well on a daily basis when processing orders from our dear customers who seek above all to improve their sleep and promote relaxation at the end of a long working day.
Historically, the cannabidiol sector has been driven by essential products such as CBD oil, cannabidiol leaves and flowers, then CBD resin, wax and e-liquids. As cannabidiol products have become commonplace, the sector has diversified its offer with the emergence of more fun and accessible formats and packaging.
Aficionados of the molecule with multiple benefits can now consume organic CBD candies, hemp gummies, mint and cannabidiol chewing gum, CBD lozenges, a strawberry and cannabidiol lollipop, CBD gummies and other delicious THC-free hemp treats and confections (almost zero). And since less savvy consumers are more likely to consume a peppermint or strawberry lollipop containing CBD bud smell than an organically flavored hemp leaf, these colorful treats have introduced thousands of people to the benefits, particular taste and flavors of cannabidiol.
CBD treats: from candy and chewing gum to gummy bears and lollipops
CBD lollipops, hemp candy, organic cannabidiol chewing gum, vitamin gummies, CBD bears, lozenges, gummies, honey candies, chocolate flavored confectionery… your mouth is probably watering at just reading these words that awaken the taste buds! Before detailing the many benefits of sweets containing CBD, here is a small glossary to see more clearly.
- CBD Candy: These are flavored sugar candies that contain cannabidiol. The term “candy” is generic, in that it refers to all kinds of sweet treats with fruity flavors (strawberry, lemon, orange, etc.) and/or vegetable flavors (mint, cola, chocolate). However, a candy can refer to a treat with a firm texture, as opposed to gummies, chewing gums and other jelly products. CBD gummies can be consumed by lovers of sweets with many benefits and the curious who wish to try a “light” format of CBD before moving on to flower, oil and other products concentrated in cannabidiol.
- CBD gummies: gummies are treats enriched with plants selected for their flavors and/or their benefits (hibiscus, spirulina, cannabidiol…). These CBD treats have the same texture as gummies and combine the useful (benefits of CBD) with the pleasant (tasty taste). In the well-being sector, gummies can replace the usual food supplements for consumers who interrupt their treatment by weariness, in particular because of the bland taste of these products and their resemblance to drugs.
- CBD lollipops: lollipops are sweet treats attached to the end of a stick, most often with fruity flavors (strawberry, lemon, orange) and vegetable flavors (mint, chocolate, cola…). Like chewing gum, lollipops last longer than regular gummies, gummies and candies. So you can prolong the pleasure and reap the benefits. Enriched with cannabidiol from the Indica variety, the lollipops can be consumed in the middle of the day to give you a boost and help you better manage your stress.
- CBD Bears: These are just gummies in the shape of bears! You inevitably keep a nostalgic memory of these gourmet delicacies that punctuated your childhood. Enriched with CBD, this confectionery awakens your taste buds with its fruity flavors while rewarding you with the many benefits of cannabidiol without THC (almost zero rate).
Why consume CBD in candy form?
This is a legitimate question when you know that you can consume your CBD in the form of oil, leaves, flowers, vaping liquid, resin, etc. Here is a short summary of the benefits of cannabidiol treats and confectionery:
- “Raw” forms of cannabidiol such as CBD leaf, flower, and oil are characterized by organic tastes and earthy flavors that may surprise consumers. uninitiated palates. With their light taste and fruity flavor, CBD gummies are a delicious taster for consumers who wish to experience the relaxation effect and the analgesic benefits of cannabidiol gradually… still it is necessary to consume a quality candy with a sufficient CBD content.
- Unlike CBD flower, oil, and resin, the cannabidiol treat is ready to eat. Whether it’s lozenges, gummies, chewing gum, gummy bears or CBD lollipops, all you have to do is unwrap the confectionery to consume it. There is therefore a significant practical side, especially if you want to benefit from a light relaxation effect and invigorating benefits outdoors.